We are delighted to announce that The British Club will be open again
at the Pastoral Centre from Friday, 3 July 2020.
If you plan to come to the Club during July, if possible please inform Elisabeth or Eileen in advance.
The British Club of The Hague (BCH) is a secular, non-political Club. Membership is open to anyone with an affinity for British culture.
– We meet every Friday between 10:00 and 14:00, in spacious and welcoming accommodation provided by the International Catholic Parish.
– At the Club, Members can enjoy each other’s company and take part in varied activities including
- Readers’ discussion group
- Topical discussion group
- Talks by invited speakers
- Crafts and Games mornings
- Chamber music recitals
– There is an excellent English-language Library open to Members on Club Fridays.
– Coffee and tea are complimentary; cake and filled rolls are on sale each week.
– Our Activities Co-ordinator organises external visits to museums and other places of interest, often with an expert guide.
– Other group activities include visits to the cinema, or to antiques markets.