The British Club of The Hague
• The British Club library offers a wide selection of English language books and is situated off the atrium of the Pastoral Centre, with easy, ground-floor access.
• New fiction, biography and non-fiction books are purchased every three months and may be borrowed at no cost by BCH members.
• New books may be borrowed for a period of four weeks; books which have been in the collection for more than three months may be renewed for another four weeks.
• Suggestions for any new books you would like to see in the library are also very welcome at this email address, as are any questions or comments about the library.
• The most up to date library catalogues can be accessed by clicking on the red boxes below. There are also printed versions available in the Pastoral Centre.