• The British Club library offers a wide selection of English language books and is situated off the atrium of the Pastoral Centre, with easy, ground-floor access.
• New fiction, biography and non-fiction books are purchased every three months and may be borrowed at no cost by BCH members.
• New books may be borrowed for a period of four weeks; books which have been in the collection for more than three months may be renewed for another four weeks.
• Suggestions for any new books you would like to see in the library are also very welcome at this email address, as are any questions or comments about the library.
• The most up to date library catalogues can be accessed by clicking on the red boxes below. There are also printed versions available in the Pastoral Centre.
The British Club of The Hague