The British Club of The Hague (BCH) is a secular, non-political Club. Membership is open to anyone who has an affinity with British culture.
– We meet every Friday between 10:00 and 14:00, in spacious and welcoming accommodation provided by the International Catholic Parish.
– At the Club, Members can enjoy each other’s company and take part in varied activities including
- Readers’ discussion group
- Topical discussion group
- Talks by invited speakers
- Crafts and Games mornings
- Chamber music recitals
– There is an excellent English-language Library open to Members on Club Fridays.
– Coffee and tea are complimentary; cake is available for purchase. Members are welcome to bring their own lunch.
– Please observe the following rules at the club:
- Signing-in on arrival is mandatory – this is our contact list for any reported infection
- Washing your hands frequently is still the best way to avoid infection (WHO guidelines)
- Hand sanitiser should also be used frequently (70% alcohol content disinfects)
- Avoid crowding around the Bar
- If there are four Members at a table, please move to another table where seats are available, rather than extending the circle or standing
- Keep to the 1.5-metre rule!