COVID-19 UPDATE 15 OCTOBER 2020
The Club will be closed on Friday 23 and Friday 30 October.
The British Club of The Hague (BCH) is a secular, non-political Club. Membership is open to anyone who has an affinity with British culture.
– We meet every Friday between 10:00 and 14:00, in spacious and welcoming accommodation provided by the International Catholic Parish.
– At the Club, Members can enjoy each other’s company and take part in varied activities including
- Readers’ discussion group
- Topical discussion group
- Talks by invited speakers
- Crafts and Games mornings
- Chamber music recitals
- ‘Bargain Bay‘ sales
– There is an excellent English-language Library open to Members on Club Fridays.
– Coffee and tea are complimentary; cake and filled rolls for lunch are available for purchase.
– The British Club holds fund-raising events for a different charity each year.
– Please observe the following rules at the club:
- A maximum of thirty people at any time
- Signing-in on arrival is mandatory – this is our contact list for any reported infection
- Wash your hands and use hand-sanitiser frequently during the morning.
- Keep 1.5-metre distance from others
- If there are four Members at a table, please move to another table where seats are available, rather than extending the circle or standing
- Please wear a face-mask in the Library (mandatory!) and if possible, in the Bar area and Atrium.
- You may remove your face-mask if you are sitting at a table.