The British Club of The Hague (BCH) is a secular, non-political Club. Membership is open to anyone who has an affinity with British culture.
– We meet every Friday between 10:00 and 14:00, in spacious and welcoming accommodation provided by the International Roman-Catholic Parish.
– Please consult the calendar for details of our latest programme of events.
– At the Club, members can enjoy each other’s company and take part in varied activities including:
- Readers’ discussion group
- Topical discussion group
- Talks by invited speakers
- Crafts and Games mornings
- Chamber music recitals
– There is an excellent up-to-date English library open to members on Club Fridays.
– Coffee and tea are complimentary; cake and filled rolls for lunch are available for purchase.
– Walks and visits to local museums are organised on other days of the week.
– The British Club holds fund-raising events for a different charity each year.